Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Active dog food is packed with wonderful flavor, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. It's the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
Adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age with higher energy requirements (i.e., active, working and hunting dogs).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites, Science Diet® Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe, Science Diet® Ideal Balance Puppy, Science Diet® Healthy Advantage Puppy
- Dogs that are inactive or otherwise prone to weight gain.
- Dogs with hyperlipidemia.
|Highly Digestible Protein||Builds and maintains lean muscle.|
|High Fat||Meets demanding energy needs and minimizes burning lean muscle for peak performance and endurance.|
|High levels to support and maintain healthy joints.|
|Optimal Balance of Protein,|
Fat and Carbohydrates
|Maintains ideal core body temperature.|
|High Levels of Omega 3 and 6||Promote healthy skin and a shiny coat|
|Clinically Proven Antioxidants||Promote a healthy immune system and active lifestyle.|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When mixing with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g) - 3/4 cup (90 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 cup (120 g) - 1 1/3 cups (160 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||1 2/3 cups (200 g) - 2 1/4 cups (270 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/4 cups (270 g) - 3 cups (365 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||2 2/3 cups (325 g) - 3 3/4 cups (455 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 1/4 cups (395 g) - 4 1/3 cups (525 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4619 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||131 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||582 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.