Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Treats for cats with food allergies and skin conditions
Because cats with skin conditions or food allergies also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed hypoallergenic treats for cats on Prescription Diet® d/d®, z/d® ULTRA and z/d® Low Allergen.
- Help eliminates the potential for allergic response with hydrolyzed protein
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and help to manage inflammation
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet® Hypoallergenic Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||5|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||9|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||10|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Treats 3858 kcal/kg-2 kcal/treat (1 grams/treat)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.68|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.47|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Hydrolysed Chicken Liver, Brewers Rice, Starch, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Hydrolysed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Gyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.